Spirit League is overseen by a Board of Directors who volunteer their time to make Spirit League the best it can be. As we enter 2019, we want to extend our heartfelt appreciation to three Directors who retired in December after dedicating their time and spirit to the League for many years.
- Melissa Cory, Occupational Therapist and Spirit League mom, led the Board and Program for 10 years; guiding Spirit League to where it is today. We rejoice with her in her well-earned retirement and new status as President Emeritus.
- Cathy Sullivan, Special Education Teacher, didn’t stop short of giving her all to help the League; always with a smile
- Andy VanderDussen, Spirit League parent and Mr. Fix-it, hasn’t gone far. He still coaches Division 1 athletes and is always ready to lend a hand.
The 2019 Board President is Jessi Dunne, Spirit League Mom and Consumer Relations Consultant. She will lead an extraordinary Board in 2019 including:
- New – Claire Camaya, PhD, owner of Doors Educational Center
- New – Kristie Amato, Office Manager at Severson & Werson and Spirit League mom
- New – David Ubl, ABA Supervisor and recent Spirit League Game Day Assistant
- Tiffany Campbell, Marketing Director, Captain’s Auction Warehouse
- Sam Lau, Sales Director, Strategic Solutions, Cybera
- Dalia Viera, Retired
Thank you, Board, for your love of Spirit League and its families. Under your leadership, we can’t wait to see what 2019 has in store.